Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My very first competition in MMB

31-08-2007 - Perak State Merdeka Competition


Wow there is a lot of competition in the band. But i only get a change in 2007 is by going out in the Merdeka competition. It is hard. i have no experience caring a Snare Drum and march. on my first day my drum is shaking in the maximum level until hard to play on the drum. Luckily percussion section leader Sir Andy ask me to stop playing and he ask me to march only. But i still never give up. I still practice until i get it right. But no one is teaching me because we are in the line. After the reseal is over i get 3 round of running in the SMI filed by the percussion sl Sir Navin. But i still never give up and i still trying by best to do it.








On the next it happens again. But this time less already. It makes me easy already. But still my drum shaking. My friend said never mine you still can practice tomorrow. On that night i think how stop shaking the drum. Then i have an idea. i follow the Principe "Practice make Perfect". On the next day it is the final day to practice. I came to school in the morning and practice with my Senior.



















On that day. It was the big day. I try my best on that day. And finally the result was ...................... We Won THE MERDEKA COMPETITION................................... HURAY..

and that was the story about my very first competition in MMB.











THE END









1 comments:

Thinakaran said...

i can tell that it was a history for MMB