Tuesday, June 17, 2008

RE: Worst Day in My Life

as you know the last post about Worst day in My Life  I tell all my problem that i having but now i almost completed some of the problem such as:

  • e-mail haven expired (want to add - jj-jungle_jane@hotmail.com )
  • KH ( Kerja Kayu ) is completed fully with my father help (hahahaha)
  • Some of the folio is almost going to complete 
and here is some new problem 
  • Perak State Marching Band Competition - not sure going or not (but for me i want to go)
  • Merdeka - must train the Form 1 band members as fast as possible 
  • Final year Test- must get a good result (is a must ha)
that all for now........ pls if have any comment or any suggestion pls send me a comment pls!!!!!!!

that all for RE: Worst Day in My Life
stay tune for more updates about school and also band........

0 comments: