Saturday, July 12, 2008

Open Day in SMI / My first skip band practice / My first weeding function

Open day in SMI was held on 10-07-2008.. As usual my parents came to collect my report card...... compare to February test i drop a lot this time....... My parents ask me to study hard..... That's what i am doing now....... I feel i want to take a break from band............. I think I will tell my section leader that i want to have a break after Merdeka 2008......... It might help me to improve my study....... because once i back up in my studies than no problem.......... so i need to have a break...........

Even today I miss my band practice because my mother never let me go for band practice....... She told that if you want to go for the function you must skip this band practice... She also told me that "I cant spend RM36 for texsi only............ just go to school at 12.30 for the function practice....ok" some what can i do.. i cant fight back.............

Today is my first function with my new section leader and this is also my first weeding function..... i think........ i am playing concert bass drum for this function.... is not quit easy i think........... because the first time i play concert bass drum all the song i off tempo..........

That all in my mind right now......... I think i have to end my post here...... stay tune for more post............

0 comments: